Employment Status : Contractual
Salary Grade : 18 / Php 43,681.00
Item No. : Not Applicable
Area of Assignment : Pantawid Provincial Operations Office of Northern Samar
Division : Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program
Section/Unit : Not Applicable
Reports to : Social Welfare Officer IV (Provincial Link)
Position/s Supervised : Project Development Officer II (Municipal Link) and Social Welfare Assistant
CSC – Prescribed Qualification Standards
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Social Work
Training : Eight (8) hours of relevant training
Experience : Two (2) years of relevant experience
Eligibility : RA 1080 (Registered Social Worker)
The Social Welfare Officer III provides technical assistance to the Municipal Links (MLs) and Social Welfare Assistants (SWAs) on case management and other program implementation activities in the municipal level, monitors the compliance of Local Government Units (LGUs) and partner agencies on supply side requirement of the program, and ensure the functionality of Municipal/Local Advisory Committees.
- Monthly reports on Unified Case Management Database:
- Case Folder Data Entry
- Electronic Case Management System (E – CMS) Record
- Electronic Case Management System (E – CMS) Deletion Record
- Gender Red Sites for Regular Conditional Cash Transfer (RCCT) and Modified Conditional Cash Transfer (MCCT)
- Family Development Session Implementation Report (FDS IR)
- Youth Development Session Implementation Report (YDS IR)
- Family Development Session (FDS) Plan
- Case Management and Monitoring Tool
- Monthly submission of Not – Attending School (NAS) Monitoring Tool
- Quarterly submission of Success Story Documentation to the Social Marketing Unit
Primary Tasks/Terms of Reference:
- Provide technical assistance through consultation meetings, case conference, conduct of spot checks, mentoring the Municipal Links and Social Welfare Assistants and ensure implementation of activities at the municipal level;
- Monitor and ensure the compliance of Local Government Units and partner agencies on supply side requirements of the program;
- Facilitate and/or provide technical assistance on case management of households with low compliance and at the survival level;
- Ensure close coordination with key partner agencies, Local Government Units and other stakeholders at the City/Municipal level through the City/Municipal Link to facilitate complementation of support services, advocacy, tapping and mobilization of community resources and other requirements of the program;
- Monitor and ensure functionality of the Municipal/Local Advisory Committees;
- Facilitate conduct of performance evaluation of the Municipal Link and Social Welfare Assistants;
- Compliance to personnel requirements and reportorial requirements;
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned.
Those who meet the qualification requirements of the said position may apply to the OIC Regional Director, Dir. Grace Q. Subong not later than June 10, 2021.
Interested parties are advised to submit the following documents:
- Application Letter;
- Updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with attached Work Experience Sheet;
- Transcript of Records / College Diploma (photocopy only);
- Certificate of relevant trainings and seminars attended (photocopy only);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- Certificate of Employment, if any, and
- Copy of duly signed Individual Performance Contract Rating (IPCR) or its equivalent with Very Satisfactory rating during the last two (2) rating periods, if any.
The Agency values inclusivity of age, gender, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, social status, class and political affiliation. Thus, the vacant position is open to all qualified individuals and the selection of employees shall be made only according to the principle of merit and fitness.
For online applications, submit complete application documents at email@example.com and indicate APPLICATION FOR SOCIAL WELFARE OFFICER III (Pantawid Pamilya) as the SUBJECT.
Incomplete application documents and submission beyond the deadline will not be entertained.